Music Fans and Apple Fans Alike…
Deezer Music has announced through their blog that the music streaming service will be available on the Apple Watch. While some streaming apps such as Pandora are readily available, other streaming services such as Spotify and Tidal have not joined the revolution. With over 40 million tracks and 40,000 podcasts available, Deezer is taking advantage of the absence of major streaming competition and plans to bring its 6 million existing subscribers to further themselves in the music streaming market.
These are the Deezer features that are going to be translated to suit the Watch:
- My Music – syncs the users Watch and iPhone allowing access to the library in its entirety
- Player- love or skip to the next track
- Mixes- choose the mood of the music you play
- Force Touch- play in shuffle mode
- Charts- keep track of trends via tracks, albums, playlists or artists
- Flow- personal DJ that “knows what you want to hear utilizing the best of man and machine” to play the user’s favorite music
The app is only available via iOS 8.2 or higher on the iPhone or Apple Watch allowing users to access their favorite music that is already synced on iPhone even in Offline mode.